We offer a multitude of services including:
Either Behind the Scenes or Direct Contact:
- Helping you understand terminology - there's no such thing as a "dumb question" in our book.
We understand that technology is changing constantly which makes things very confusing at times.
- Helping you understand domain names
- Helping you choose website hosting
- Hand slicing your Photoshop design files and creating the HTML files. Heavy pages take a long time
to load. Knowing HTML well, we can usually hand-slice your design into a more lightweight design than
slicing programs can.
- Programming contact forms or other kinds of forms
- Adding a CAPTCHA to contact, and other, forms to help reduce spam
- Installing or helping you understand hits statistics
- Helping you set up email accounts or to chooose a provider
- Installing 3rd party applications for blogging, e-Commerce, content management, message boards, image galleries and more
- Complex programming such as e-Commerce or any kind of online application that you can think of
We can work completely behind the scenes on your project if you prefer to keep your clients
from becoming confused when another company gets involved. OR, we can work directly with your
clients if you prefer to not be the middle-person in conversations. It's completely up to you.
If you have any questions, or are eager to get started, feel free to contact us
at any time